FSVO is a Twitter account I started in 2010 because I was surprised that no-one had grabbed the nickname, and then had to think up some use for. This turned out to be long sequences of mock-erudite sort-of-jokes mostly on scientific or philosophical subjects. As I work my way through publishing them in various forms, I'll collect the links here.
- Catalogus Stellarum - a guide to every star with a proper name.
- The LITANY OF INFINITY - an incomplete catalogue of transfinite cardinals
- MANY MOONS - a catalogue of the nature, population and attributes of the Solar System's satellites
- An essay on MIGRATORY WORDS, their seasonal habits and reproductive cycle
- The Stepwise Palace, a combinatorial poem in Spenserian stanzas
- GEDANKŌANS An irregular series of circular, elliptical and hyperbolic parables.