I'm Mike Lynch. I'm a developer and analyst for the eResearch Support Group at the Unversity of Technology Sydney, and I also write stories, articles and hard-to-categorise web things.
This site is a place where I'll be linking to or hosting my various projects, and blog about technical and work-related subjects.
Things I'm interested in:
- functional programming, especially Haskell
- artistic procedural generation
- neural networks
- open data and open access research
- pretending to understand category theory
- web development, especially visualisations with d3.js
- experimental writing (fiction and non-fiction)
- philosophy and theory
- stupid jokes on social media
- architecture, especially Sydney's